Stuart-isms - 6/18/2016
So in a well prepared act of sarcasm, one of my team members e-mailed me a list of stuff I say a lot, e.g. "Stuart-isms" here is a partial list of them
- Parenthetically, ...
- So, that may not be optimal...
- Live to work, don't work to live
- Try to think of it as evolution in action
- Amateur hour is over, move aside please
- 40 IQ points is the grand canyon of sentience
- It may not be impossible, it may just not be worth it
- On the whole, electronics work better when plugged in
- In the long run, people get the government they deserve
- 6p Rule - Poor Planning Provides Piss Poor Performance
- If the world offers a penny for your thoughts what does that say about you?
- The kings problems are in the king's house, but the king's house is all the world
Blog ID: 2016 Blog_636018048000000000