Creviche (Shrimp) - 5/30/2015
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
-  Cucumber, peeled and diced
-  Medium Salad Tomatoes, cleaned and diced
-  Cup tomato juice (V8 is good too)
- [1/2] cup (Optional) some green onion or green pepper
- [1/4] cup of salsa or  Tablespoons of Tabasco
-  pounds cooked, deveined and thawed 20-30 shrimp
-  Teaspoon black pepper
-  Teaspoon dried oregano or one good stack of fresh julienned
- [1/2] Lemon + Zest
- Combine herbs, tomato juice, salsa stir, lemon juice, let sit.
- Dice veggies. Wash and chill shrimp (wrap in towel, put in freezer bag, and put in fridge for 10 minutes).
- Add diced veggies to juice, gently stir.
- Arrange shrimp into 4 cups adding a layer of juice+veggies.
- Garnish with zest and serve.
Nice on hot days with warm bread.
Blog ID: 2015 Blog_635685408000000000